martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Postcards from Northern Spain.



©Susanalf. 2009

Parque Natural de las Lagunas de Ruidera.

Castilla La Mancha - España.
   
   Since I was a child I remember the trips by car with my parents. For two weeks we drove over Europe or Spain discovering cities, towns, beaches, mountains, etc. . .   Perhaps they knew the steps we had to take, but they didn´t tell us. It felt fascinated discovering the world from the rear window of the car, sleeping in a different hotel every night.

Later we started to study and work and we got older and we now don´t have time to travel without rush in a car without a plan. At the beginning of June I decided I wanted to do it again. I was tired of driving always in a hurry, watching the landscape from the window without time to stop. 

From 2nd to 15th of September I will be driving over Northern Spain discovering the landscape. I would like to invite you to discover it with me through my twitter and my blog: Lastcall. I have decided to use also this blog, because this time I am not in a hurry, I don´t have to take a plane, I don´t have to check my departure time neither to be careful about the luggage. Although I love airports and flying I feel freedom today without all these rules.

Before starting I would like to add that during all these last years I enjoyed a lot everytime I took a bus or the tube without knowing where I was going to get off. The feeling of being lost in a city is the same I have today before start to drive.

    In the meanwhile I would like to invite you to discover my tutorial in The Art Boulevard about how to merge images:


The Art Boulevard: How to merge images




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario