martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Spotlight Artist (again) by Debut Contemporary and also on The Art Boulevard.



   Do you remember the Spotlight Artist by Kelvin De Veth (Editor and Talent Scout at Debut Contemporary) on 3rd June, 2013?. And, do you remember when I travelled to Madrid to Se Alquila Mercado event?. 

Well today I am going to join these two events in only one. Why? Well, I am going to explain it.

When I was in Madrid I met some people from The Art Boulevard, a network for creative opportunities. It emerged in response to a double-sided problem. On the one hand, many artists and designers encounter difficulties when trying to find a venue where they can exhibit and perform their work. On the other, many art spaces experience difficulties when programming events and activities, searching for fresh talent or diversifying their creative resources. 
But visit their website to discover more: The Art Boulevard

Well the team from Art Boulevard read my interview and they ask me to publish it in their platform and . . . here it is: Spotlight Artist en The Art Boulevard

Art Boulevard reminds me my days at University when I visited the Fine Arts circle looking for work opportunities and also the old cafe. The website transports me to the past, to the rainy days spending time in an antique cafe and talking about everything and nothing.


Spotlight Artist: 3rd June.

Debut Contemporary. London.


¿Os acordáis de la entrevista de Kelvin De Veth (Editor and Talent Scout at Debut Contemporary) el pasado 3 de junio de 2013?. ¿Y, de cuándo viajé a Madrid al evento  Se Alquila Mercado?. ¿Os preguntaréis que relación tiene una cosa con la otra? Bien, sigue leyendo para descubrirlo.

Cuando estaba en Madrid, en El Mercado de La Cebada descubrí  la plataforma The Art Boulevar, una red de oportunidades artísticas. The Art Boulevard nace a partir de la detección de un mismo problema con dos vertientes: por un lado muchos artistas y creadores no encuentran espacios donde exponer y actuar y por otro, muchos espacios tienen dificultades para cerrar una programación, encontrar nuevos talentos o diversificar sus recursos creativos. Pero mejor visita su web para descubrir más cosas acerca de ellos: The Art Boulevard


The art Boulevar

Art Boulevard me recuerda a mis días en La Universidad, cuando iba al Círculo de BBAA buscando oportunidades laborales. Su web me transporta al pasado, a las  cafeterías, a los días de lluvia, a los cafés interminables hablando de todo y de nada.

La semana pasada el equipo de Art Boulevar leyó la entrevista y me preguntó si podían publicarla en su web, así que aquí la tenéis,  y . . . ¡En Español!: The Art Boulevard



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario